Personal Workers’ Compensation

Coverage For Those Who Work At Your Home

Featured Image 1

Some states require Personal Workers’ Compensation for household employees to cover their medical bills and lost wages in the event of a work-related accident or illness. Sometimes coverage for part-time employees is automatically included within homeowner’s and renter’s policies. Check with us regarding the requirements for your state.

New York State claims forms
New Jersey State claims forms