Robert Owens, President
- Robert Owens, President, joined the firm started by his father, Herbert Owens, in 1977. He is actively engaged in all areas of the firm's practice. He previously wrote the nationally-syndicated Insure Yourself column for four years. After graduating from New York University in 1971, Bob worked as a congressional staff member and an investigative reporter for columnist Jack Anderson and as the co-author of The Investigators column for the Los Angeles Times Syndicate. Bob has served on a number of charitable boards and is currently a board member of the Arnold P. Gold Foundation and the Samuel Dorsky Museum of Art.
- Email: rowens@owensgroup Phone: 201-568-2300 x257
Joseph Ehrlich, Executive Vice President
- Joseph Ehrlich, Executive Vice President, represents the third generation of the Owens family to join the firm. He began working here in June, 2004. Prior to joining the Owens Group, Joe spent seven years practicing law with O'Melveny & Myers LLP and its predecessor, O'Sullivan Graev & Karabell LPP. During that time, he assisted clients in evaluating, structuring, negotiating, and consummating complex private equity transactions. Joe graduated from Columbia University with a B.A. in Classics in 1992. He received his J.D. from New York University's School of Law in 1997. Joe is involved in all phases of the agency's operations.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 201-568-2300 x263
Margaret Bartolotto, Senior Vice President / Personal Lines Manager
- Margaret Bartolotto, Senior Vice President, joined the firm in 1984 and specializes in evaluating and placing personal insurance risks. She brings more than 20 years experience in helping clients develop their own specialized insurance program at competitive prices. She served with distinction as the first Chair of our charity fund which has become an important ongoing activity of our firm.
- Email: email@example.com Phone: 201-568-2300 x247
Maria Matarazzo, Vice President
- Maria Matarazzo, Vice President, joined the firm in 2002 as the agency's Human Resources Manager. Prior to joining the Owens Group, Maria spent thirteen years at JP Morgan Chase in various Human Resources functions and holds a Human Resources Generalist certification from the Society of Human Resources Management. Maria is responsible for the agency's recruiting efforts, compensation and benefits, employee relations, training and development. She also oversees the Administration and Automation Departments. Maria is actively involved in many facets of the day-to-day agency operations.
- Email: mmatarazzo@owensgroup Phone: 201-568-2300 x245
Jean Dennehy, Commercial Lines Supervisor
- Jean Dennehy, CIC, Commercial Lines Supervisor, joined the firm in 1990 and specializes in evaluating and placing commercial insurance risks. She is a past president and treasurer of the Insurance Professionals of Rockland County. She is also a recipient of the Insurance Professional of the Year from this organization. Jean has more than 23 years of commercial lines experience and as a past Chair of the charity fund, she is a committed member of the Owens Group team.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 201-568-2300 x253
Denise Kligman, LTCP, Life and Health Insurance Division Manager
- Denise Kligman, LTCP, Life and Health Insurance Division Manager, joined the firm in 1998. She specializes in individual and group Long Term Care (LTC) insurance and her expertise helps our clients to differentiate among the many carriers' products and features. In addition, through individual appointments and seminars, she has been educating clients on the gaps that exist with conventional health insurance policies and can be filled by LTC plans. She has more than 20 years experience in the life and health field and has a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Skidmore College.
- Email: email@example.com Phone: 201-568-2300 x252
Design by MSDS