Personal Automobiles
& Recreational Vehicles

Protection On the Road

Featured Image 1

The primary components of automobile policies are Liability, Collision and Comprehensive coverage.

Liability is split into Bodily Injury, which covers expenses related to the bodily injury or death of another driver, passenger or pedestrian; and Property Damage, which covers expenses for auto-related damage to another person’s property — such as a vehicle or building. Most states require minimum liability limits.

Collision insurance covers expenses related to your own vehicles’ damages due to an accident. Collision coverage may be mandated by a leasing company or a bank.

Comprehensive insurance covers expenses for damage to your vehicle due to extraordinary circumstances such as theft, a storm or fire.

A multitude of coverage exists within automobile policies, and limits vary from state to state. These coverages include Medical, Personal Injury, Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist, Rental Reimbursement and Roadside Assistance. Owens Group will gladly advise you regarding coverage requirements for your state, and tailor a policy that best suits your needs.

Antique / Classic / Vintage Auto  
Special coverage and pricing for unique vehicles with limited driving privileges.

Recreational Vehicle            
Coverage for special vehicles, such as jet skis, motorcycles, campers and snowmobiles.